License Plates and Tags

Plates and Tags

Lost Plates, Tags, or Decals?

We can issue replacement plates and tags for:

  • Vehicles
  • Motorcycles
  • Trailers
  • RV's
  • Commercial vehicles

We can issue replacement decals and tags for:

  • Boats (power and non-power)
  • ATV's
  • Snowmobiles

Valid government issued identification required for ALL transactions

What to bring with you:

  • License Plate or VIN number
  • Proof of insurance dated within the last 30 days that is equivalent to the State of Alaska insurance requirements ( 50k / 100k / 25k).
Scroll to Top